WHO WE ARE
We are a leading provider of childcare in the UK, offering Ofsted-registered holiday camps for children aged 4 to 14 throughout the school holidays. Operating across 60 locations, we have holiday camps available in London and the South East, as far south as Cornwall and all the way up to North Yorkshire. Whether customers are looking for fun holiday clubs and kids activities, a specialist holiday camp for older children or a combination of the two to keep children entertained throughout the school holidays, we have their childcare covered!
WHAT WE DO
Our Multi-Activity holiday camps offer an abundance of fun, age-oriented activities (4-5 year-olds, 6-9 year-olds and 10-12 year-olds), from swimming and go-karting to arts & crafts and LEGO® workshops. Our day camps are a great choice for parents looking for regular childcare provision, available to book either as individual days or a week at a time.
For children looking for a school holiday experience, our Specialist Camps are an ideal choice. Our Cookery course is a camp with a difference, where children can really master new culinary skills!
Our Bushcraft course is the perfect outdoor adventure camp for children with a curiosity for the outdoors and an aptitude for rainforest survival, with activities such as Laser Tag and campfire building to spark the interest of young adventurers!
Meanwhile, our LEGO® Play course is a holiday camp dedicated to the art of constructing amazing creations with LEGO® bricks. This camp really captures the imagination of children in a way that only LEGO® bricks can!
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Placing children at the forefront of everything we do
- Delivering high quality, child-orientated camps and courses
- Listening to our parents, children and staff to constantly improve each child’s time on camp
- Building and strengthening our reputation within the childcare industry
- Investing in the development of full-time staff to ensure children and parents receive the best possible service
- Employing the best staff to work on camps and achieve their full potential within their role
- Building strong positive partnerships with our host schools to get the best out of their excellent facilities