WHO ARE SUPERCAMPS?
We are a leading provider of childcare in the UK, offering Ofsted-registered holiday day camps for children aged 4 to 14 throughout the school holidays. Operating at 60 locations, we have holiday camps available in London and the South East, as far south as Cornwall and all the way up to North Yorkshire.
Whether you’re looking to kick-start your childcare career as an Activity Instructor, inspire creativity leading one of Specialist courses or build managerial experience in a Camp Manager role, SuperCamps offers something to bring out the best in the unique skill set and character of all our staff.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Kick-start your childcare career by adding a reputable childcare provider to your CV
- Work with like-minded, fun individuals and make friends for life!
- SuperCamps offers full in-house training as well as opportunities for professional development within the company
- The chance to work with and alongside some of our exciting partners such as LEGO® Group, Warner Bros Kids, and Chelsea FC Foundation to give a market leading experience
- The opportunity to be part of a unique reward and recognition scheme that celebrates on camp achievements with a very special red carpet event…
PERKS AND BENEFITS
2020 is set to be our best ever yet and we are aware that our staff play a vital role in that. With that in mind, we want to ensure that our staff are well looked after and rewarded for their great work.
We are committed to offering market leading rates of pay for our roles and various grades. As well as that we have some very unique perks such as cinema discounts, exclusive giveaways and a chance to attend our annual SUPER Awards Event.